WATERLOO MINOR SOCCER CLUB
ANNE OBERHOLTZER SCHOLARSHIP 2019 APPLICATION
The Waterloo Minor Soccer Club will offer two scholarship awards to members who have contributed to the success of the Waterloo Minor Soccer Club’s (WMSC) programs. The purpose of the scholarship is to invest in the youth of our community and in the development of the whole player.
Two scholarships of $1,000 each will be awarded annually. They will be awarded to two WMSC players entering a post-secondary institution (University, College, or CEGEP) for the first time. Individuals already attending a post-secondary Institution are not eligible.
Applications must be submitted online to email@example.com no later than Aug 15th, 2019 @ 5:00 pm.
- Applicant must be currently participating in WMSC’s programs at any level or any activity (i.e. player, referee, coach, manager) for a combined minimum of three consecutive years
- Applicant must be a member in good standing
- Applicant must be entering a post-secondary institution, in 2019, for the first time
- Applicant must be 21 years of age or under the time of application
- Applicant must be nominated by 2 WMSC members in good standing
- Children of WMSC staff and previous scholarship winners are not eligible
- Demonstrated leadership, good citizenship, character and volunteer participation in community activities in either soccer or other areas
- Contribution to the success of Waterloo Minor Soccer Club programs
- Demonstrating the principles of fair play throughout their WMSC Participation
The Selection Committee will review all applications and award the scholarship to the individual that has met the above criteria and provided the greatest contribution to the WMSC programs.
- Cheques will be presented to the individual’s post-secondary institution directly
- Names and photographs of award winners may be used for promotional purposes. Please enclose a small photograph for this purpose
- Finalists may be required to provide a short presentation to the Scholarship Selection Committee
- Application materials will not be returned
- The decision of the Selection Committee is final
- Successful Candidates will be informed by Aug 30th, 2019
2019 Application Form
To fill out the form, please click here.