** Please check in regularly to view updates. WMSC is working hard to serve you better! **
2020 WMSC COMPETITIVE TEAM OFFICIAL CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Competitive Team Officials are required to meet standards set by Ontario Soccer and Waterloo United. The following details the requirement for our Competitive Level Coaches. For more information regarding coaches certification, Please visit the Ontario Soccer Coaching Courses.
To view all of the clubs/district coaching requirements, please click here.
|Team Documentation Submission Procedures||Player and Team Official Books/Card Drop Off Form|
|Referee Cheque Request Form||Power Up – Applying to be a Coach|
|WMSC Sponsorship Form||Competitive Player Call up Process|
LEAGUE GAME RESCHEDULING PROCEDURES
ATFs AND AHEGs
- ATFs are required for all tournaments outside of our district
- Documents that must be uploaded with an ATF
- Tournament Rules
- Permission to Host Documentation (The USA only)
- Proof of Extra Team Travel Insurance (Out of Province Only)
- How to Obtain Extra Travel Insurance